- Get started: how can I create my itsme® account?
- Block: how can I block my itsme®?
Have you clicked on a suspicious link or noticed suspicious activity? And you'd like to block your account? Block your itsme® account via the itsme® website : https://my.prd.itsme.be/block
· Enter your telephone number and given name(s). Please mind, enter all the given name(s) written exactly the same as it is written on your ID card.
· Confirm that you wish to block your itsme® account
· Your account is now blocked (you will receive a confirmation by SMS)
Afterward, you can reactivate your account in your itsme® app.
- New smartphone: how do I activate itsme® on my new smartphone?
Do you have a new smartphone? Download and install itsme® on your new phone and reactivate your account by following the steps in the app.
Note: Do you have a different phone number in the meantime? Then you need to contact us.
- New number: what do I have to do when I have a new phone number?
Is your itsme® account active? Then you can easily change your phone number yourself in your itsme® app.
Open your itsme® app and go to the menu (top right corner for iOS, top left for Android).
Go to "my data" and there you can modify your phone number.
Follow the steps and confirm.
Is your account not activated? In this case, you need to contact us first.
Complete this web form. Choose the category 'change my details' and then 'change phone number'. Enter both your old and new phone numbers. Don't remember your old number? Then provide the card number of your eID.
After an e-mail confirmation from our team, you need to reinstall your itsme® account. Do this using your eID or follow the steps in the app