- Block: how can I block my itsme®?
Have you clicked on a suspicious link or noticed suspicious activity? And you'd like to block your account? Block your itsme® account via the itsme® website.
· Enter your telephone number and given name(s). Please mind, enter all the given name(s) written exactly the same as it is written on your ID card.
· Confirm that you wish to block your itsme® account
· Your account is now blocked (you will receive a confirmation by SMS)
- Reactivate: how can I reactivate my itsme® account?
Do you have a new smartphone, or wish to reactivate the app after deleting or blocking it? You will have to reactivate your account with your eID card or trough your bank (BNPPF, Belfius, KBC, CBC, ING, Hello Bank or Fintro).
Note: Do you have a different phone number in the meantime? Then you just create your account again with your new phone number.
- New smartphone: how do I activate itsme® on my new smartphone?
Do you have a new smartphone? Then you have to reactivate your account. You can reactivate your account either with your eID card or through your bank (BNPPF, Belfius, KBC, CBC, ING, Hello Bank or Fintro).
Note: Do you have a different phone number in the meantime? Then you just create your account with your new phone number.
- New number: what do I have to do when I have a new phone number?
Is your itsme® account active? Then you can easily change your phone number yourself in your itsme® app.
Open your itsme® app and go to the menu (top right corner for iOS, top left for Android).
Go to "my data" and there you can modify your phone number.
Follow the steps and confirm.
Is your account not activated? Then you can reactivate it with your new number on our website. You will need a PC with a card reader. Just follow the instructions on this page with your new phonenumber. Don't have card reader? Please contact us via this web form